January 29, 2009

Working, as usual

I am a secretary part time at PSU It is very strenuous and just plain hard work today!
See for yourself...






Told you so. =)



So be prepared because this is a very random blog...



First off, I am SOOOO excited to announce that I am attending the "I Photoshop People Tour" in March in Kansas City. Over this summer I attended their "I Shoot People" tour and it was just amaaaazing! It is a husband and wife team based out of Texas and they talk about their business and how they became so succesful. It is SO worth attending.

If you are in the KC area it is March 11 from 3-7pm. My guess is it will be at the Great Wolf Lodge by Legends because that was where their other seminar was.


They will be traveling across the states so go to www.iphotoshoppeopletour.com and check to see if they are coming near you! It's only $69!!!! You can't miss out on this!
Let me know if any of you go! It'd be a great chance to meet you!

_______________________________

I just came acrossed www.modcloth.com and they have the caauuutest (yes cautest!) clothes!






_______________________________


When I get on my computer for hours at a time I find myself discovering some really beautiful things. I came across Kitschy Digital's blog.
Jaw-dropping amazing.

It is a group of amazing scrapbooker/designers and they have the most creative ideas! The coolest part about it is that they do a lot of their scrapbooking digitally!

Go here..NOW!

http://thompsonfamily.typepad.com/kitschy_digitals_blog/

and the store...
http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/default.asp?source=cagaw


Here are some of my favorite things from Kitschy (Some are from the designers and others are from other artists who use their images-I take ZERO credit for the following images!)










Ok, seriously I could just post everything...just go to their blog right now ha! They make such beautiful art!

_______________________________


Ok...last thing. Jake's band Glass Envelope are going on tour! (YAY!)
You know you just can't help but love them...so catch one of their shows!

(Click to enlarge)
http://www.myspace.com/glassenvelope


P.S. Anyone planning on Cornerstone Festival in Bushnell, Illinois this summer? I need some girls to come with me! It would be a fun road trip!!!

Check it out at http://www.cornerstonefestival.com/
I'm getting desperate!


Hope you all are having a beautiful week and enjoy your weekend!

Love,
Sarah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Jakes bank is going on tour--but will his money stay at home? :)

Sarah said...

ugh! I swear...haha I always manage to do something like that!