September 27, 2009

Taveling

I'm a traveling fool! Ok...not really, but I am currently in a hotel in Albuquerque, NM with Jake's family. We are moving Jake's sister from here to South Carolina and driving the whole way. We had an 11 hour drive from Kansas to Albuquerque yesterday and are heading east tomorrow morning. It has been a fun day so far and we have a whole week ahead of us yet. We will be back in KS October 5th so please pray that we continue to have safe travels.


While I am on the road, here is an update on what is happening with me...

I just had my last day working with my sister at her hair salon on Friday. It is going to be SO HARD leaving Becky, Cj, and the girls...but I know it is going to work out. I cannot thank them enough for letting me be a bum living in there basement. It was seriously the best summer I could have ever had. Who wouldn't want to spend every day with their two nieces! I learned so much about caring for a newborn...and interacting with a two year old =) I am so blessed to have a wonderful family and am going to miss seeing them every day SO MUCH!

On the flipside, last week I had an interview in McPherson for a Para Educator job. The great news is that I got it! I will be helping a group of kindergartners and I couldn't be more excited. Along with the new job...I will be moving into a new place. I start my job two days after we get back (Oct 7) and will hopefully be able to move in around the same time. Needless to say...I am going to be extremely busy for the first few weeks of October. Don't worry though! I will still be doing photography as much as humanly possible.

So that is it for now...thank you so much for the love, support, and prayers.




Birkley and I on my last day working at the Salon and watcing Birkley. I love her to pieces.

No comments: