September 23, 2009

Hannah & Jed's Wedding

Hannah and Jed are two of the cutest, beautiful, Jesus loving people I have met. I love shooting weddings because my clients become more than just clients, they become my friends. I instantly had a connection with them from day one and I can't wait to get to just hang out with them in the next couple of months once things slow down for me! I could write a few paragraphs about them, their wedding, and everything else...but 1. This blog is long overdue 2. It's getting really late 3. Pictures say so much more than anything I could write.

So...enough talking...enjoy the photos!











Whenever I shoot a wedding and the bridal party prays before the ceremony...I get so teared up! There is so much love and care in the room during this time and you can just feel the presence of God.

Ok...old churches have beautiful furniture. Never fails. Jake made fun of me for loving this silly chair, but come on! Look at it! =)









Jed, Hannah, and I after a fabulous day!

Thanks again so much for letting me photograph your wedding! Words cannot express how thankful I am for getting to be a part of your big day.

4 comments:

Neely said...

You never cease to amaze me.

Kassia said...

I love the colors of their wedding and the details. Beautiful photographs Sarah!

Michelle said...

Miss Sarah...You photos are amazing. We need to chat sometime...I would love to pick your brain!

Jaclyn Marie said...

Fantastic job, girl!!