October 5, 2009

I'm In McPherson Now!

BUSY BUSY and more BUSY!!!! HOLY COW!

Yesterday I just got back from a wonderful trip to South Carolina. Immediately following our return, we loaded a trailer with all of my things and woke up early this morning to head to McPherson. I got my keys and with the help of Jake and both our moms we were able to successfully get all my things unpacked into my new duplex. Tomorrow I will be training for my new job as a para at the grade school and then I start officially working Wednesday.

So if you haven't gotten the hint yet, I have been really busy. I am trying to play catch up so if you have tried calling or emailing me...don't worry! I promise I will return your calls/emails by the end of this week! Please pray that I won't explode from all of this running around ha!


Here is something to keep your eyes busy...Jake and I did a flipping hilarious shoot with his stache. Pretty sure I am going to have to print a few of these out. If you want to see more they are on my facebook.


*I have been asked before if I photoshop my flares in...just for clarification, I don't! This may be a new favorite of mine thanks to that wicked flare (and of course, my extremely hot boyfriend who just popped straight out of the 70s)

2 comments:

Lyndsay Almeida said...

that 2nd shot is rad-love the vintage feel. :)

bbbethany said...

Really, my friend... how do you do sun flare so ridiculously well? I swear you're a pro at it. Love you!