April 23, 2009

Weekend at Home

Here are photos from my weekend home... I got to spend a lot of time with my niece Tailyn. She is almost 2 in June! It's crazy how fast the past two years have gone.

She was just chillin on the counter with "Ga-ma" (how she says grandma) eating sunchips!


These two photos (above and below) crack me up! Whenever we would ask Tailyn where her eyes were she wouldn't point at them, she'd squint. =)




hahaha... na-na-na-na-boo-boo

Isn't she beautiful?



Her and Grandma (my mom)

Aren't those the cutest little sandles?!!!

Her and Daddy!

Apparently this is her serious face =)

A few of my parents dog, Baily. Becky was wearing an awesome skirt so I was trying to get it in the background


These next photos are very special to me. I have never been at peace the way I was when I was watching her taking her nap. Just knowing that she has a whole life ahead of her full of mystery. She is so completely innocent and pure, like a blank canvas waiting to get painted on. It was a beautiful moment that I really needed.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the last two pictures! great work!

Anonymous said...

this is how God wants you to rest in Him!