October 23, 2010

First Comes Love, Then Comes Marriage...

So...it's been awhile!

My original plan for this returning blog was to post a few honeymoon photos. Unfortunately my CF card decided to die and will be on its way to recovery tomorrow! Ugh! (Kind of makes me sick to my stomach!)

So if you hadn't noticed, I was so incredibly busy with planning my own wedding along with wrapping up the wedding season, that I decided to put blogging on the back burner.
Since everything is at a standstill now I am picking it back up in full swing. No excuses =) I have so many photo shoots from this summer and fall to post, I can't wait!!!

So with that said, here is a photo from an absolutely amaaaazing wedding I shot awhile back. A full post is in the making!


Tilt Shift + Cute Couple + Amazing Venue =

11 comments:

Mandy Crandell said...

Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

What venue would this be? Just curious, it look amazing!!~Jessica

Sarah said...

It was in Lawrence at the Van-Go Mobile Arts Center! NEAT place!

deola said...

oh my God!

S B A said...

wow nice :)
hope you will read my blog to :b!....
from
http://simones-univers.blogspot.com/

Ramiolra said...

Felicitaciones por tu blog y tus artículo exitosespero tu visita ami blog

Kassia said...

I saw the photographs Kelley took and they blew me away! You make such a beautiful bride. All the details of your wedding were adorable and of course Kelley captured everything so beautifully! I'm so happy for you and Jake! I wish you two the best.
Definitely want to see more of your work! Miss you blogging. :)

Love the tilt shift action! Gorgeous.

casquette ralph lauren said...

i like this feel.

Unknown said...

This image is amazing! where abouts are you based? We are often asked for good photographers in the South
Thanks Josie
www.laceyseventservices.com

Add A Website said...

This Is A Great Blog With Great Info Thanks Alot And Keep Up The Great Work

Amazing Love said...

I happen to be searching around for good subject matter. I appreciate what steps you took to write about this.

Rolex GMT replica