February 7, 2010

Dan & Jessica's Wedding

I knew Danny and Jessica separately before they became a couple. Danny and I both went to high school together and attended the same church in Clay Center, while Jessica and I met at PSU and became close friends. I will never forget the day Jessica asked me what I thought about Danny! They had started talking and she just wanted to know a little bit about him from someone else =)
Soon after that, they started dating and I just knew that they were meant for each other! Sure enough, they got engaged and asked me to be their photographer! They told me that they not only wanted me as a photographer, but as their guest. Just take the basic photos and enjoy the night...are you kidding me?! I didn't know if I could really do that...but I did my best to enjoy the wedding and snap a few photos at the same time. (Lots of detail shots!) The big day came and it was almost overwhelming seeing all our friends from Pittsburg joining in this celebration. Their wedding was a perfect end to my wedding season, and I can't thank them enough for asking me to be a part of it.
Dan and Jessica, may God be the center of your relationship and many years of joy to come! I love you guys!

Location: Everygreen Event Paola, KS. (Beautiful Place!)










The ceremony took place upstairs in the beautiful room....so romantic!




Danny waiting very patiently to turn around and see his beautiful bride-to-be. Love these moments...


I love this photo so much. I am pretty sure it was a test shot which explains why everyone is not paying attention to me. It makes me smile.
Danny and Jessica with Danny's nieces.


Danny went to Pittsburg State and was part of a group of guys who dressed in kilts at the football games. His ushers wore their kilts at the wedding!


I love this photo so much. So much love going on =)

Grandpa holding one of his girls =)

This is a photo of Crystal, Me, Jessica (the beautiful bride), and Brandi. I love these girls so much! Danny took this photo of us at the end of the night.
xoxo

No comments: