January 9, 2010

Jordan [Senior]

Earlier last year I went down to Stafford to visit my grandma and was thinking how perfect this town was for a photoshoot! Soon after that, I got an email from Jordan inquiring about senior photos. She told me she was from Stafford and I was immediately excited for this! To make things even more perfect, her family knew my grandma very well and also knew my mother and her siblings! Small world huh?

I went down a few months ago for Jordan's session and we had a blast! We went to the small downtown area first and then worked our way to my grandmother's house and a few other locations. My grandma's house has always been kept up so beautifully. She has several gardens and her lawn is spacious and full of trees. It is just perfect.

I had so much fun with Jordan and when it was all said and done, Grandma had supper waiting for me at her house =)

Thank you Jordan for having me take your photos and thank you Grandma for being so wonderful! Enjoy!









2 comments:

Kim K. said...

Stunning!!! Love your work!

T Cupp said...

lovely as always.. [ =