August 29, 2009

Hannah+Nathan=Wedding

Everyone, meet Hannah and Nathan. I had such a blast at their wedding! I had a lot of trouble getting this blog together because there were just so many photos I could post...but it is finally here! Thank you SO much Hannah and Nathan for giving me another fabulous wedding to photograph. You two make such a beautiful couple and we have got to get together again sometime!






Is this not the most beautiful bible you've ever seen? I believe it was Hannah's grandmothers? (correct me if I'm wrong) It is so lovely...

Ok, does he not have the greatest smile ever or what?!




One of my favorite photos!


Every bridesmaid wore these awesome hair pieces...it was the perfect touch!

Hannah decided to do a little America's Next Top Model Session...Tyra would be proud!

Ok so this is the guys' best imitation on a boy band. They were dead on HA! Love it!




Doing the Grand March...


First dance...

Hannah with her dad...I love these photos so much. They have such great smiles!

A little Hannah and Nathan action...





Thanks again to the both of you and everyone else who made this fabulous wedding happen!
-S

1 comment:

Jaclyn Marie said...

GORGEOUS!!!!! I'm catching up on reading your blog...and it's making my whole NIGHT!